*Direct correspondence to Gustavo S. Mesch, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, The University of Haifa, Har Hacarmel 31905, Israel 〈email@example.com〉. The author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. This study was conducted with partial support from the Israel Foundation Trustees (Grant 23/2000) and the Minerva Center for Youth Studies.
The Family and the Internet: The Israeli Case*
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1038–1050, December 2003
How to Cite
Mesch, G. S. (2003), The Family and the Internet: The Israeli Case. Social Science Quarterly, 84: 1038–1050. doi: 10.1046/j.0038-4941.2003.08404016.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!