Simulating evolution of glyphosate resistance in Lolium rigidum I: population biology of a rare resistance trait
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 404–417, December 2003
How to Cite
Neve, P., Diggle, A. J., Smith, F. P. and Powles, S. B. (2003), Simulating evolution of glyphosate resistance in Lolium rigidum I: population biology of a rare resistance trait. Weed Research, 43: 404–417. doi: 10.1046/j.0043-1737.2003.00358.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Received 29 November 2002 Revised version accepted 16 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!