Raised serum ferritin predicts non-response to interferon and ribavirin treatment in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2002
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 269–275, June 2002
How to Cite
Distante, S., Bjøro, K., Hellum, K., Myrvang, B., Berg, J., Skaug, K., Raknerud, N. and Bell, H. (2002), Raised serum ferritin predicts non-response to interferon and ribavirin treatment in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection. Liver, 22: 269–275. doi: 10.1046/j.0106-9543.2002.01672.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2002
- Received 2 October 2001, accepted 7 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.