The conflict between vervet monkeys and farmers at the forest edge in Entebbe, Uganda
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2003
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 195–199, June 2001
How to Cite
Saj, T. L., Sicotte, P. and Paterson, J. D. (2001), The conflict between vervet monkeys and farmers at the forest edge in Entebbe, Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 39: 195–199. doi: 10.1046/j.0141-6707.2000.00299.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!