Low survival rate and high predation in the African hingeback tortoise Kinixys spekii
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 383–392, December 2001
How to Cite
Coulson (deceased), I. M. and Hailey, A. (2001), Low survival rate and high predation in the African hingeback tortoise Kinixys spekii. African Journal of Ecology, 39: 383–392. doi: 10.1046/j.0141-6707.2001.00328.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!