Empirically simulated study to compare and validate sampling methods used in aerial surveys of wildlife populations
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 374–382, December 2001
How to Cite
Khaemba, W. M., Stein, A., Rasch, D., De Leeuw, J. and Georgiadis, N. (2001), Empirically simulated study to compare and validate sampling methods used in aerial surveys of wildlife populations. African Journal of Ecology, 39: 374–382. doi: 10.1046/j.0141-6707.2001.00329.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!