The East Usambara tree-hole crab (Brachyura: Potamoidea: Potamonautidae) − a striking example of crustacean adaptation in closed canopy forest, Tanzania
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2002
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 26–34, March 2002
How to Cite
Bayliss, J. (2002), The East Usambara tree-hole crab (Brachyura: Potamoidea: Potamonautidae) − a striking example of crustacean adaptation in closed canopy forest, Tanzania. African Journal of Ecology, 40: 26–34. doi: 10.1046/j.0141-6707.2001.00333.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!