Phenological influences on the utilization of woody plants by eland in semi-arid shrubland
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2002
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 65–75, March 2002
How to Cite
Watson, L. H. and Owen-Smith, N. (2002), Phenological influences on the utilization of woody plants by eland in semi-arid shrubland. African Journal of Ecology, 40: 65–75. doi: 10.1046/j.0141-6707.2001.00341.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!