Present address: between 1 September 2002 and 1 March 2003, my contact address will be: Fredrick N. Kassilly, c/o Peter H. H. Weekers, U.N.U Biodiversity Program, Laboratory of Animal Ecology, K. L. Ledeganckstraat 35, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium.
Towards promotion of local tourism: The case of Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2003
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 187–189, June 2003
How to Cite
Kassilly, F. N. (2003), Towards promotion of local tourism: The case of Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 41: 187–189. doi: 10.1046/j.0141-6707.2002.00352.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!