Successful Application of Video-Projected Human Images for Signalling to Dogs
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
Volume 109, Issue 10, pages 809–821, October 2003
How to Cite
Pongrácz, P., Miklósi, Á., Dóka, A. and Csányi, V. (2003), Successful Application of Video-Projected Human Images for Signalling to Dogs. Ethology, 109: 809–821. doi: 10.1046/j.0179-1613.2003.00923.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Received: August 10, 2002 Initial acceptance: April 14, 2003 Final acceptance: June 13, 2003 (M. Taborsky)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!