Oviposition Behavior and Offspring Emergence Patterns in Succinea thaanumi, an Endemic Hawaiian Land Snail
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2003
Volume 109, Issue 11, pages 905–910, November 2003
How to Cite
Brown, S. G., Crowell, K. and Keene, P. (2003), Oviposition Behavior and Offspring Emergence Patterns in Succinea thaanumi, an Endemic Hawaiian Land Snail. Ethology, 109: 905–910. doi: 10.1046/j.0179-1613.2003.00929.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2003
- Received: May 15, 2003 Initial acceptance: June 4, 2003 Final acceptance: June 30, 2003 (S. K. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!