The Occurrence and Context of the Shaking Signal in Honey Bees (Apis mellifera) Exploiting Natural Food Sources
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 1009–1020, December 2003
How to Cite
Biesmeijer, J. C. (2003), The Occurrence and Context of the Shaking Signal in Honey Bees (Apis mellifera) Exploiting Natural Food Sources. Ethology, 109: 1009–1020. doi: 10.1046/j.0179-1613.2003.00939.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Received: February 5, 2003 Initial acceptance: April 24, 2003 Final acceptance: August 6, 2003 (S. K. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!