Estrogen replacement therapy mitigates the loss of joint cartilage proteoglycans and bone mineral density induced by ovariectomy and osteoarthritis
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2003
APLAR Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 116–127, October 2003
How to Cite
Parker, D., Hwa, S.-Y., Sambrook, P. and Ghosh, P. (2003), Estrogen replacement therapy mitigates the loss of joint cartilage proteoglycans and bone mineral density induced by ovariectomy and osteoarthritis. APLAR Journal of Rheumatology, 6: 116–127. doi: 10.1046/j.0219-0494.2003.00035.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.