All ages reported in this paper as ‘yr bp’ are years before present-day as measured by 14C radiometry, typically counted from ad 1950. Because of variations in atmospheric isotopic ratios, 14C yr bp may not correspond directly to calendar years bp, and the difference increases with increasing age, e.g. 3000 14C yr bp is roughly equivalent to 3200 calendar years before present, whereas 10,000 14C yr bp is roughly equivalent to 11,300 calendar years bp. See Stuiver & Reimer (1993) for details.
Fire regimes in north-eastern Cambodian monsoonal forests, with a 9300-year sediment charcoal record
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2004
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 225–239, February 2004
How to Cite
Maxwell, A. L. (2004), Fire regimes in north-eastern Cambodian monsoonal forests, with a 9300-year sediment charcoal record. Journal of Biogeography, 31: 225–239. doi: 10.1046/j.0305-0270.2003.01015.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!