Monitoring terrestrial mammals in the UK: past, present and future, using lessons from the bird world
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
Volume 34, Issue 1-2, pages 3–29, January 2004
How to Cite
BATTERSBY, J. E. and GREENWOOD, J. J. D. (2004), Monitoring terrestrial mammals in the UK: past, present and future, using lessons from the bird world. Mammal Review, 34: 3–29. doi: 10.1046/j.0305-1838.2003.00023.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
- Submitted 11 July 2002; returned for revision 29 August 2002; revision accepted 28 February 2003 Editor: DY
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!