Present address: Environmental Services Unit, Frances Le Sueur Centre, St. Ouens, Jersey, Channel Islands JE3 2AA, UK.
Monitoring red squirrels Sciurus vulgaris and grey squirrels Sciurus carolinensis in Britain
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
Volume 34, Issue 1-2, pages 51–74, January 2004
How to Cite
GURNELL, J., LURZ, P. W. W., SHIRLEY, M. D. F., CARTMEL, S., GARSON, P. J., MAGRIS, L. and STEELE, J. (2004), Monitoring red squirrels Sciurus vulgaris and grey squirrels Sciurus carolinensis in Britain. Mammal Review, 34: 51–74. doi: 10.1046/j.0305-1838.2003.00028.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
- Submitted 9 July 2002; returned for revision 2 October 2002; revision accepted 7 February 2003 Editor: DY
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!