Consistent Model Selection by an Automatic Gets Approach*
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2008
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 65, Issue Supplement s1, pages 803–819, December 2003
How to Cite
Campos, J., Hendry, D. F. and Krolzig, H.-M. (2003), Consistent Model Selection by an Automatic Gets Approach. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 65: 803–819. doi: 10.1046/j.0305-9049.2003.00092.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2008
- Final Manuscript Received: October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!