Pharmacokinetics of sildenafil after single oral doses in healthy male subjects: absolute bioavailability, food effects and dose proportionality
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2002
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue Supplement s1, pages 5S–12S, February 2002
How to Cite
Nichols, D. J., Muirhead, G. J. and Harness, J. A. (2002), Pharmacokinetics of sildenafil after single oral doses in healthy male subjects: absolute bioavailability, food effects and dose proportionality. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 53: 5S–12S. doi: 10.1046/j.0306-5251.2001.00027.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2002
- 1National Institutes of Health. Consensus Development Panel on Impotence. JAMA 1993; 280: 083–090.
- 8Development of an assay for the simultaneous determination of sildenafil (Viagra®) and its metabolite (UK-103,320) using automated sequential trace enrichment of dialysates and high-performance liquid chromatography. J Chromatogr B Biomed Sci Appl 1997; 701: 87–95., , , .
- 10Pharmacokinetics of sildenafil (Viagra®), a selective cGMP PDE5 inhibitor, after single oral doses in fasted and fed healthy volunteers. Br J Clin Pharmacol 1996; 42: 268P., , , et al.
- 11Fundamentals of clinical pharmacology. In: Avery's Drug Treatment 4th edn, eds. SpeightTM, HolfordNHG. Auckland, New Zealand. Adis International Limited, 1997; 2–73., , .
- 15Visual function testing in patients and healthy volunteers receiving Viagra®. Ophthalmic Res 1998; 30(Suppl 1): 177., , , , .