A Japanese case of de novo dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa
Article first published online: 8 APR 2002
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 56–58, January 2002
How to Cite
Matsuba, S., Suga, Y., Mayuzumi, N., Ikeda, S. and Ogawa, H. (2002), A Japanese case of de novo dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 27: 56–58. doi: 10.1046/j.0307-6938.2001.00941.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2002
- Accepted for publication 6 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.