CT of the paranasal sinuses: a review of the correlation with clinical, surgical and histopathological findings
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 11–17, January 2002
How to Cite
JONES, N.S. (2002), CT of the paranasal sinuses: a review of the correlation with clinical, surgical and histopathological findings. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 27: 11–17. doi: 10.1046/j.0307-7772.2001.00525.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 15 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.