Myocardial infarction: gender differences in coping and social support
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 360–374, November 2003
How to Cite
Kristofferzon, M.-L., Löfmark, R. and Carlsson, M. (2003), Myocardial infarction: gender differences in coping and social support. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 44: 360–374. doi: 10.1046/j.0309-2402.2003.02815.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2003
- Submitted for publication 17 February 2003 Accepted for publication 16 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.