Psychometric properties of the SF-36 in the early post-stroke phase
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 461–468, December 2003
How to Cite
Hagen, S., Bugge, C. and Alexander, H. (2003), Psychometric properties of the SF-36 in the early post-stroke phase. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 44: 461–468. doi: 10.1046/j.0309-2402.2003.02829.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Submitted for publication 31 July 2002 Accepted for publication 16 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.