Midlife and Older Rural Women's Adherence to U.S. Dietary Guidelines Across Stages of Change in Healthy Eating
Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
Public Health Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 170–178, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Pullen, C. and Noble Walker, S. (2002), Midlife and Older Rural Women's Adherence to U.S. Dietary Guidelines Across Stages of Change in Healthy Eating. Public Health Nursing, 19: 170–178. doi: 10.1046/j.0737-1209.2002.19304.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.