l-arginine-dependent nitric oxide production of a murine macrophage-like RAW 264.7 cell line stimulated with Porphyromonas gingivalis lipopolysaccharide
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 65–70, April 2004
How to Cite
Sosroseno, W., Herminajeng, E., Bird, P. S. and Seymour, G. J. (2004), l-arginine-dependent nitric oxide production of a murine macrophage-like RAW 264.7 cell line stimulated with Porphyromonas gingivalis lipopolysaccharide. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 19: 65–70. doi: 10.1046/j.0902-0055.2003.00108.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Accepted for publication July 11, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!