What is the optimal occlusion time for the atopy patch test in the diagnosis of food allergies in children with atopic dermatitis?
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2004
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 93–96, February 2004
How to Cite
Rancé, F. (2004), What is the optimal occlusion time for the atopy patch test in the diagnosis of food allergies in children with atopic dermatitis?. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 15: 93–96. doi: 10.1046/j.0905-6157.2003.00086.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2004
- Accepted 7 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!