Evolution of biometric and life-history traits in lizards (Gallotia) from the Canary IslandsEvolution von biometrischen und Lif-History-Daten bei Eidechsen (Gallotia) von den Kanarischen Inseln
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 44–53, February 2004
How to Cite
Molina-Borja, M. and Rodríguez-Domínguez, M. A. (2004), Evolution of biometric and life-history traits in lizards (Gallotia) from the Canary Islands. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 42: 44–53. doi: 10.1046/j.0947-5745.2003.00239.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received on 28 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!