Names are necessary to report factually on available data; however, the USDA neither guarantees nor warrants the standard of the product, and the use of the name by USDA implies no approval of the product to the exclusion of others that may also be suitable. All programs and services of the US Department of Agriculture are offered on a nondiscriminatory basis without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or handicap.
Use of a β-glucan hydrocolloidal suspension in the manufacture of low-fat Cheddar cheese: manufacture, composition, yield and microstructure
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 109–119, January 2004
How to Cite
Konuklar, G., Inglett, G. E., Carriere, C. J. and Felker, F. C. (2004), Use of a β-glucan hydrocolloidal suspension in the manufacture of low-fat Cheddar cheese: manufacture, composition, yield and microstructure. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 39: 109–119. doi: 10.1046/j.0950-5423.2003.00750.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
- (Received 20 October 2002; Accepted in revised form 25 June 2003 )
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!