The vagus nerve mediates behavioural depression, but not fever, in response to peripheral immune signals; a functional anatomical analysis
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 4434–4446, December 2000
How to Cite
Konsman, J. P., Luheshi, G. N., Bluthé, R.-M. and Dantzer, R. (2000), The vagus nerve mediates behavioural depression, but not fever, in response to peripheral immune signals; a functional anatomical analysis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 4434–4446. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01319.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 4 February 2000, revised 7 September 2000, accepted 25 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!