Increased expression of neuronal nitric oxide synthase mRNA in the accessory olfactory bulb during the formation of olfactory recognition memory in mice
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 4552–4556, December 2000
How to Cite
Okere, C. O. and Kaba, H. (2000), Increased expression of neuronal nitric oxide synthase mRNA in the accessory olfactory bulb during the formation of olfactory recognition memory in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 4552–4556. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01325.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 18 April 2000, revised 20 September 2000, accepted 25 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!