Present address: Auditory Neuroscience Laboratory, Department of Physiology, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
The central acoustic tract and audio-vocal coupling in the horseshoe bat, Rhinolophus rouxi
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 4268–4280, December 2000
How to Cite
Behrend, O. and Schuller, G. (2000), The central acoustic tract and audio-vocal coupling in the horseshoe bat, Rhinolophus rouxi. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 4268–4280. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01327.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 24 November 1999, revised 25 September 2000, accepted 29 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!