Activation of ionotropic glutamate receptors reduces the production of transforming growth factor-ß2 by developing neurons
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 4589–4593, December 2000
How to Cite
Dobbertin, A., Gervais, A., Glowinski, J. and Mallat, M. (2000), Activation of ionotropic glutamate receptors reduces the production of transforming growth factor-ß2 by developing neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 4589–4593. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01354.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 20 September 2000, accepted 10 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!