Enhancement of hippocampal LTP, reference memory and sensorimotor gating in mutant mice lacking a telencephalon-specific cell adhesion molecule
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 179–189, January 2001
How to Cite
Nakamura, K., Manabe, T., Watanabe, M., Mamiya, T., Ichikawa, R., Kiyama, Y., Sanbo, M., Yagi, T., Inoue, Y., Nabeshima, T., Mori, H. and Mishina, M. (2001), Enhancement of hippocampal LTP, reference memory and sensorimotor gating in mutant mice lacking a telencephalon-specific cell adhesion molecule. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 179–189. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01366.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 30 June 2000, revised 13 October 2000, accepted 18 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!