Stage-dependent changes in the modulation of spinal nociceptive neuronal activity during the course of inflammation
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 230–240, January 2001
How to Cite
Danziger, N., Weil-Fugazza, J., Le Bars, D. and Bouhassira, D. (2001), Stage-dependent changes in the modulation of spinal nociceptive neuronal activity during the course of inflammation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 230–240. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01375.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 18 May 2000, revised 22 August 2000, accepted 25 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!