Sympathectomy improves the ear's resistance to acoustic trauma – could stress render the ear more sensitive?
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 405–408, January 2001
How to Cite
Horner, K. C., Giraudet, F., Lucciano, M. and Cazals, Y. (2001), Sympathectomy improves the ear's resistance to acoustic trauma – could stress render the ear more sensitive?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 405–408. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01386.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 17 August 2000, revised 27 October 2000, accepted 2 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!