The isochronic band hypothesis and climbing fibre regulation of motricity: an experimental study
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 315–326, January 2001
How to Cite
Fukuda, M., Yamamoto, T. and Llinás, R. (2001), The isochronic band hypothesis and climbing fibre regulation of motricity: an experimental study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 315–326. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01394.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Received 6 June 2000, revised 27 October 2000, accepted 8 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!