The synthetic cannabinoid WIN55212-2 decreases the intraocular pressure in human glaucoma resistant to conventional therapies
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 409–412, January 2001
How to Cite
Porcella, A., Maxia, C., Gessa, G. L. and Pani, L. (2001), The synthetic cannabinoid WIN55212-2 decreases the intraocular pressure in human glaucoma resistant to conventional therapies. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 409–412. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01401.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received 17 August 2000, revised 14 November 2000, accepted 16 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!