Stretch-activated cation channels of leech neurons exhibit two activity modes
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 503–511, February 2001
How to Cite
Pellegrini, M., Menconi, M. C. and Pellegrino, M. (2001), Stretch-activated cation channels of leech neurons exhibit two activity modes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 503–511. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01415.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 10 August 2000, revised 23 November 2000, accepted 24 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!