Lowering the extracellular potassium concentration elicits epileptic activity in neocortical tissue of epileptic patients
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 639–640, February 2001
How to Cite
Gorji, A., Köhling, R., Straub, H., Höhling, J.-M. and Madeja, M. (2001), Lowering the extracellular potassium concentration elicits epileptic activity in neocortical tissue of epileptic patients. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 639–640. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816X.2000.01417.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 24 July 2000, revised 2 November 2000, accepted 24 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!