Neuroprotection by estrogen via extracellular signal-regulated kinase against quinolinic acid-induced cell death in the rat hippocampus
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 472–476, February 2001
How to Cite
Kuroki, Y., Fukushima, K., Kanda, Y., Mizuno, K. and Watanabe, Y. (2001), Neuroprotection by estrogen via extracellular signal-regulated kinase against quinolinic acid-induced cell death in the rat hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 472–476. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2000.01409.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 6 June 2000, revised 2 November 2000, accepted 21 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!