Nitric oxide induces cGMP immunoreactivity and modulates membrane conductance in identified central neurons of Aplysia
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 553–560, February 2001
How to Cite
Koh, H.-Y. and Jacklet, J. W. (2001), Nitric oxide induces cGMP immunoreactivity and modulates membrane conductance in identified central neurons of Aplysia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 553–560. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2000.01416.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 23 May 2000, revised 20 November 2000, accepted 24 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!