Dopamine D2 receptors regulate tyrosine hydroxylase activity and phosphorylation at Ser40 in rat striatum
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 773–780, February 2001
How to Cite
Lindgren, N., Xu, Z.-Q. D., Herrera-Marschitz, M., Haycock, J., Hökfelt, T. and Fisone, G. (2001), Dopamine D2 receptors regulate tyrosine hydroxylase activity and phosphorylation at Ser40 in rat striatum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 773–780. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2000.01443.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 7 September 2000, revised 29 November 2000, accepted 11 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!