Gating of vagal inputs by sciatic afferents in nonspinally projecting neurons in the rat rostral ventrolateral medulla oblongata
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 781–792, February 2001
How to Cite
Zagon, A. and Hughes, D. I. (2001), Gating of vagal inputs by sciatic afferents in nonspinally projecting neurons in the rat rostral ventrolateral medulla oblongata. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 781–792. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2000.01445.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 4 September 2000, revised 6 December 2000, accepted 11 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!