Neurochemical and electrophysiological evidence that 5-HT4 receptors exert a state-dependent facilitatory control in vivo on nigrostriatal, but not mesoaccumbal, dopaminergic function
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 889–898, March 2001
How to Cite
Lucas, G., Di Matteo, V., De Deurwaerdère, P., Porras, G., Martín-Ruiz, R., Artigas, F., Esposito, E. and Spampinato, U. (2001), Neurochemical and electrophysiological evidence that 5-HT4 receptors exert a state-dependent facilitatory control in vivo on nigrostriatal, but not mesoaccumbal, dopaminergic function. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 889–898. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2000.01453.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 6 June 2000, revised 6 December 2000, accepted 20 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!