Fibroblast growth factor-2 is selectively modulated in the rat brain by E-5842, a preferential sigma-1 receptor ligand and putative atypical antipsychotic
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 909–915, March 2001
How to Cite
Ovalle, S., Zamanillo, D., Andreu, F., Farré, A. J. and Guitart, X. (2001), Fibroblast growth factor-2 is selectively modulated in the rat brain by E-5842, a preferential sigma-1 receptor ligand and putative atypical antipsychotic. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 909–915. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01459.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 31 July 2000, revised 29 November 2000, accepted 2 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!