Fibroblast growth factor-2 is selectively modulated in the rat brain by E-5842, a preferential sigma-1 receptor ligand and putative atypical antipsychotic
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 909–915, March 2001
How to Cite
Ovalle, S., Zamanillo, D., Andreu, F., Farré, A. J. and Guitart, X. (2001), Fibroblast growth factor-2 is selectively modulated in the rat brain by E-5842, a preferential sigma-1 receptor ligand and putative atypical antipsychotic. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 909–915. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01459.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 31 July 2000, revised 29 November 2000, accepted 2 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!