Matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) system in brain: identification and characterization of brain-specific MMP highly expressed in cerebellum
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 935–948, March 2001
How to Cite
Sekine-Aizawa, Y., Hama, E., Watanabe, K., Tsubuki, S., Kanai-Azuma, M., Kanai, Y., Arai, H., Aizawa, H., Iwata, N. and Saido, T. C. (2001), Matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) system in brain: identification and characterization of brain-specific MMP highly expressed in cerebellum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 935–948. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01462.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 14 November 2000, revised 3 January 2001, accepted 4 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!