Signal detection in amplitude-modulated maskers. I. Behavioural auditory thresholds in a songbird
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1025–1032, March 2001
How to Cite
Langemann, U. and Klump, G. M. (2001), Signal detection in amplitude-modulated maskers. I. Behavioural auditory thresholds in a songbird. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1025–1032. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01464.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 29 June 2000, revised 3 January 2001, accepted 4 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!