Activation of frontoparietal cortices during memorized triple-step sequences of saccadic eye movements: an fMRI study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1177–1189, March 2001
How to Cite
Heide, W., Binkofski, F., Seitz, R. J., Posse, S., Nitschke, M. F., Freund, H.-J. and Kömpf, D. (2001), Activation of frontoparietal cortices during memorized triple-step sequences of saccadic eye movements: an fMRI study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1177–1189. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01472.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 25 April 2000, revised 5 January 2001, accepted 9 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!