Immunophilin ligands can prevent progressive dopaminergic degeneration in animal models of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1085–1092, March 2001
How to Cite
Costantini, L. C., Cole, D., Pravin Chaturvedi and Isacson, O. (2001), Immunophilin ligands can prevent progressive dopaminergic degeneration in animal models of Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1085–1092. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01473.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 17 August 2000, revised 11 December 2000, accepted 8 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!