Place-cell firing does not depend on the direction of turn in a Y-maze alternation task
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1055–1058, March 2001
How to Cite
Lenck-Santini, P.-P., Save, E. and Poucet, B. (2001), Place-cell firing does not depend on the direction of turn in a Y-maze alternation task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 1055–1058. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01481.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 18 October 2000, revised 10 January 2001, accepted 11 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!